Achieve Your Marketing Goals by Advertising with SfN
SfN is your connection to the global neuroscience community, offering high-visibility, year-round advertising opportunities to expand your reach, fit your budget, and maximize your investment.
Click the thumbnail below to download SfN's 2021 Media Kit.
For questions or to book your ad, contact Pardise Amirshahi, SfN Advertising & Sales Manager today!
Reach Journal Readers
- Website Banners - Reach thousands of research scientists, physicians, and educators with a run-of-site, unlimited impression banner ad on one of SfN’s scientific journal websites, JNeurosci or eNeuro.
- Email Banners - Reach ~23,000 opt-in subscribers with a leaderboard banner ad in SfN’s weekly electronic table of contents (eTOC) emails, featuring the latest research published in JNeurosci.
See Media Kit pages 4–5 for more information about journal advertising.
Reach SfN Members
- Newsletter Banners — Reach ~30,000 active SfN members by displaying your leaderboard banner ad in one of SfN’s member e-newsletters, Neuroscience Quarterly or Neuroscience Nexus. See Media Kit page 7 for details.
- Mailing List Rental — Send a personalized direct mail piece to SfN’s members, selecting your target audiences by membership category and geographical location. Rental file includes postal addresses only — emails are not available. For more information or to purchase, email Candy Brecht at email@example.com.
- Sustaining Associate Membership — Reach thousands of SfN members and meeting attendees while helping to maintain vital SfN programs. Learn how to become a Sustaining Associate Member (SAM).
Reach SfN Meeting Attendees
SfN’s annual meeting is an unparalleled venue for connecting with decision-makers and buyers from a wide range of backgrounds and areas of study.
Explore these opportunities for building your brand and connecting with the neuroscience community at Neuroscience 2021, November 13–16.
- Advertising / Sponsored Items — Feature your organization in key attendee venues during the meeting, including the mobile app, exhibitor lounge, shuttle buses, and more. Learn more.
- Tiered Sponsorship — Select from four levels of sponsorship for your organization to raise visibility and increase engagement with attendees before, throughout, and after the meeting. Learn more.
- Event and Award Sponsorship — Support specific lectures, events, or awards that increase awareness of your organization’s contributions to neuroscience. Learn more.