Achieve Your Marketing Goals by Advertising with SfN
SfN is your connection to the global neuroscience community, offering high-visibility, year-round advertising opportunities to expand your reach, fit your budget, and maximize your investment.
Click the thumbnail below to download SfN's 2022 Media Kit, or review the summary of opportunities below.
For questions or to book your ad, email email@example.com.
Journal Advertising Opportunities
Read by researchers, physicians, and educators in more than 200 countries and territories, SfN’s scientific journals offer breadth and depth in the rapidly developing neuroscience field.
- Website Banners: Reach thousands of research scientists, physicians, and educators with a one-month, run-of-site banner ad on one of SfN’s scientific journal websites, JNeurosci or eNeuro.
- Email Banners: Reach thousands of JNeurosci and eNeuro opt-in subscribers with a one-week, exclusive leaderboard banner ad across all of SfN’s journal e-alert and e-Table of Contents (eTOC) emails.
See Media Kit pages 4–6 for details, pricing, and specs for SfN journal advertising.
Annual Meeting Opportunities
Neuroscience 2022 will take place in the San Diego Convention Center, November 12–16. Make an impact on-site by purchasing exhibit space and taking advantage of a wide range of sponsorship, advertising, direct mail, and program support opportunities.
More Ways to Expand Your Reach
- Newsletter Banners: Reach thousands of active SfN members by displaying your leaderboard banner ad in one of SfN’s member e-newsletters, Neuroscience Quarterly or Neuroscience Nexus See Media Kit page 7 for details, pricing, and specs.
- Direct Mail to SfN Members: Send a personalized direct mail piece to SfN’s members, selecting your target audiences by membership category and geographical location. Rental file includes postal addresses only — emails are not available. For more information or to purchase, email Candy Brecht at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sustaining Associate Membership: Showcase your organization to thousands of SfN members and meeting attendees while helping to maintain vital SfN programs. Learn how to become a Sustaining Associate Member (SAM). See Media Kit pages 8–9 for details.