Graduate School Fair
Prospective students, advisers and neuroscience graduate program representatives have the opportunity to connect, learn, and engage.
About the Graduate Fair
The annual Graduate School Fair provides an opportunity for prospective students and their advisers to meet with representatives from neuroscience graduate programs.
- More than 100 programs from around the globe gather to recruit the best and brightest students for their graduate programs.
- Exhibitors can talk with prospective trainees about their interests and needs as well as network with their peers from other programs.
- Students can explore graduate programs from across the country and around the world while meeting current trainees, faculty, and other prospective students.
2020 Graduate School Fair
Virtual Graduate School Fair
SfN will be holding two virtual Graduate School Fairs: one on November 5 -7, 2020 and one in January 2021 as a part of the SfN Virtual Experience. These events will give students the opportunity to explore a wide range of neuroscience programs, while exhibiting institutions have the opportunity recruit students from around the globe.
Exhibitor registration is NOW OPEN for the Virtual Graduate School Fair.
To register for the Graduate School Fair, your program will need either an SfN Department Account or an IP Membership.REGISTER NOW
Exhibitor registration prices are $350 for Institutional Program (IP) members and $500 for non-members. This includes an exhibitor space at both the November and January Fairs. An exhibitor space at the Virtual Graduate School Fair will include:
- The ability to upload your logo, up to three content links and PDFs, and an intro video
- Badges for up to four staff members and inclusion of staff photos, titles, and contact information within your booth
- Giveaway buttons
- Video and text chat
- Lead retrievals
Attendee registration for the November Virtual Fair will be free, regardless of SfN membership status and will be available later in the fall.
The Virtual Graduate School Fair will have core hours of 12 - 3 pm EST. These core hours are when SfN staff and technical assistance will be guaranteed to be available, and when exhibitors are recommended to be at their booths. The Virtual Fair website will be accessible at all hours from November 5-7; however, SfN cannot guarantee staff or technical assistance outside of the core hours.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.