Virtual Career Fair
This January, employers and job seekers will have an opportunity to connect at the NeuroJobs Career Center Virtual Career Fair, held during SfN Global Connectome: A Virtual Event.
From January 11-13, 2021, the NeuroJobs Career Center will host a Virtual Career Fair during SfN Global Connectome: A Virtual Event. The Virtual Career Fair will provide job seekers and employers with a unique opportunity to connect one-on-one through live text and video chat from the comfort and safety of their own homes.
SfN Global Connectome will take place each day from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST with a dedicated hour for exhibits from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. each day.
You may contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Allen Institute for Brain Science Careers
- Alzheimer's Association
- Calico Life Sciences
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI)
- i3S, University of Porto, Portugal
- Institute of Neuroimmune Pharmacology (INIP)
- Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- Postdoctoral Training in Intellectual Disability Research at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Poston Lab at Stanford University
- REGENXBIO, Inc.
- Rice Neuroengineering Initiative Careers
- The Jackson Lab
- The Scripps Research Institute Florida
- UMN Neuromodulation Research Center
- UTRGV School of Medicine Department of Neuroscience
- Weill Cornell Medicine
- West Virginia University, Department of Biology
Attending the Virtual Career Fair as a Job Seeker
Job seekers at all career stages are invited to attend the NeuroJobs Career Center Virtual Career Fair January 11-13, 2021. The Virtual Career Fair will provide job seekers with the opportunity to browse through multiple job listings, explore employer profiles, and initiate conversations with employers of interest.
Job seekers must register for SfN Global Connectome: A Virtual Event in order to attend the Virtual Career Fair.
Attending the Virtual Career Fair as an Employer
Employers who are actively recruiting for one or more neuroscience positions are encouraged to consider exhibiting at the NeuroJobs Career Center Virtual Career Fair from January 11-13, 2021. Employers who exhibit during the Virtual Career Fair will benefit from the unique opportunity to directly connect with our pool of qualified candidates in the neuroscience field.
Virtual Career Fair exhibitors will receive:
- One 30 day "Qualified" job posting
- Two all-access badges and two exhibit-only badges for SfN Global Connectome: A Virtual Event
- A booth at the three-day Virtual Career Fair, which includes:
- Ability to upload your logo, up to four content links and PDFs, a banner, and an intro video
- Ability to upload the photos, titles, and contact information of your participating staff
- Video and text chat
- Lead retrievals
Due to the virtual nature of the event and the on-demand access that will be available to exhibitors, there will be no refunds for exhibit cancellation. If SfN decides to cancel or is prevented from holding the event for any reason beyond SfN’s control (such as, but not limited to damage to internet infrastructure, riots, acts of government or acts of God, internet connectivity issues), then SfN has the right to cancel the event or any part thereof, with no further liability to the exhibitor other than a full refund of exhibit fees.